Canada Day Celebration
- Date: Sunday, July 1, 2012
- Time: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Cost: FREE
- Location: The Old Barn Community Centre
Patriotic Fun Run/Walk
Join us for a fun twenty minute run or walk around the Hawthorn Neighbourhood. Prizes will be awarded for the most patriotic outfits! This event is open to people and dogs of all ages (please keep your dog on a leash). **Please note this will be a group run (and group walk) designed to get people active and have fun. If you are looking for an organized race we encourage you to sign up for the Canada Day Run hosted by the Running Room in Wesbrook Mall.
UNA Residents will receive a discount
– For the 5K and 10K run, the entry fee is $20 (reg. $35). This includes the entry, race shirt, BBQ, sampling, etc. The online coupon code is: UNA20
– For the Kids Run, the entry fee is $10 (reg. $15). This includes the entry, race shirt, food, etc. The online coupon code is: UNAK5
There will be a shuttle bus running between The Old Barn and Wesbrook Village from 9:30am – 2:00pm.
– You must enter by June 24 to receive the race day shirt
– Please enter online to get the discount & you need to enter the coupon codes online here – Canada Day Run hosted by the Running Room
Canada Day Event
This year Canada will be celebrating its 145th Birthday and The Old Barn is going to be taking part in the festivities! Live music by Roger Potter, food and face painting are all going to be a part of the merriment, so bring a picnic and come join us at The Old Barn.
June 21st, 2012 by Katherine Xu