What is an Access Card?

The UNA Access Card is a photo ID card for UNA residents to access the many cultural and recreational facilities on and off the UBC Vancouver campus.

To apply for the UNA Access Card, which you will need to show proof that you live in one the UNA neighbourhoods.


Who is eligible for a UNA Access Card?

All residents, including children, are eligible for a UNA Access Card. Proof of residence (address) is required.

Read more about the benefits of the UNA Access Card here.

How do I apply for a UNA Access Card?

You can apply for the UNA Access Card in person with proof of residence (address) at:

– the UNA office (202-5923 Berton Ave.) from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday to Friday;
– the Wesbrook Community Centre and The Old Barn Community Centre during regular operating hours.

To save your time, you may complete and print the application form, and bring it to the UNA office, Wesbrook Community Centre, or The Old Barn Community Centre with your proof of residence (address).