The UNA Access Card is a photo ID card for UNA residents to access the many cultural and recreational facilities on and off the UBC Vancouver campus.

To apply for the UNA Access Card, you must be a resident in one the UNA neighbourhoods.


Applications for a UNA Access Card must be done in person at the following facilities:

  • Wesbrook Community Centre
  • Old Barn Community Centre
  • UNA Office

The following documents are required to obtain or renew a UNA Access Card:

Photo ID (choose one of the following):

  • BC Drivers Licence
  • BC Services Card
  • Passport
  • Other government issued photo ID

Plus proof of UNA Address (choose one of the following):

  • Current utility/service bill with UNA address (e.g. phone, cable, or hydro bill)
  • Current Credit Card statement with UNA address
  • Current Village Gate Homes or Wesbrook Properties rental agreement.