Proof of Residency

Proof of residence address is required for applications for:

The UNA accepts the following proof of residence address:

  • A recent phone, cable or hydro bill, or a credit card statement
  • A recent Canada Post Change of Address
  • A recent rental agreement (BC Residential Tenancy Agreement or Village Gate Homes Rental Agreement only)
  • A printout of a recent electronic bill

Important! The following CANNOT be used as proof of residence address, and  are only considered proof of ownership:

  • Services Levy Statement
  • Property Purchase Record
  • BC Assessment Notice
  • Canada Revenue Agency Notice

Apply for the Community Services Card (CSC)

To apply for the CSC, fill in the online application form on the left or download and print the application form (PDF).

The application form is also available in the following languages:

Completed application forms should be faxed to
604-827-5375 or mailed to:

University Neighbourhoods Association

202-5923 Berton Ave.
Vancouver, British Columbia V6S 0B3