Dedicated to promoting creative expression and encouraging the success of local artists, we are throwing an exciting Craft & Artistry Fair! This December, thousands of people will come together to celebrate the world of arts and crafts.
It will be big.
It will be merry.
But, there is still one thing missing from our Craft & Artistry Fair…
You and your skillful talent!
You could be one of over 60 vendors at this exciting event! This is a wonderful opportunity for you to showcase your work, sell your goods, and connect with members of the community and beyond. Best of all, it’s happening right around the holiday season! Your fantastical creations will be shared with family and friends, just the way they are meant to be.
The fair will be part of the larger Wesbrook Village Family Fun Festival, a big celebration attracting thousands of visitors. Other activities taking place include horse-drawn carriage rides, carolers, pictures with Santa, and more! You will have your own station along with other artists inside of Wesbrook Community Centre, a brand-new facility that offers hundreds of art, sport, and educational programs.
So, whether your craft is painting, ceramics, jewelry, sock puppets, anything – join us for this fabulous event!
Here’s how to get started:
- Apply here to be a vendor: http://tinyurl.com/WesbrookCraft
- Next: e-mail email@example.com with photos of 4-6 samples of your products.
- Then we’ll get in touch with you to set up a meeting. You’ll show us the products you wish to sell and we’ll go from there!
But hurry! The deadline to apply is Friday, August 26th, 2016.
- Vendors will use tables measuring 8 feet by 30 inches.
- Vendors will set up their own display using their own decorations and tablecloth.
- The table, registration, and administrative fee is $75 with optional power access for an additional $15.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Taylor at email@example.com if you have any questions!
We look forward to meeting you and discovering your creations!
– The Team at We Are Community