Nominations for the 2019 UNA Board of Directors Elections
On November 6, 2019, the University Neighbourhoods Association (UNA) members will elect three new members to its Board of Directors at the 2019 UNA Annual General Meeting (AGM).
To be eligible for nomination, a person must be a UNA member in good standing and resident of one of the five UNA neighbourhoods: Chancellor Place, East Campus, Hampton Place, Hawthorn Place or Wesbrook Place.
All potential candidates, please note:
- Potential candidates for the UNA Board of Directors may pick up a nomination form at any UNA facility, including the Old Barn Community Centre, Wesbrook Community Centre, or the UNA Main Office, or they may download one from the link below.
- Per UNA Bylaw 5.6, the nomination form must be signed by at least five nominators, each of whom must be UNA members in good standing entitled to vote in that election.
- It is recommended that potential candidates receive a number of additional signatures on their nomination form should a signature included be invalid (i.e. not correspond to a member of the UNA).
- Each potential candidate must submit ALL of the following requirements to the UNA Main Office at 202-5923 Berton Avenue, Vancouver, B.C. no later than October 7, 2019 at 4:00 p.m.:
- completed nomination form
- a high-resolution head shot photo (300 dpi – for publication on the UNA website and AGM package)
- candidate statement (250 words – for publication on the UNA website and AGM package)
- To submit the above requirements, please schedule an appointment by emailing email@example.com or calling UNA Office Coordinator Rocio Escalona at (604) 827-5158.
- An All-Candidates Forum will take place at the Wesbrook Community Centre on October 22, 2019, 7-8:30 p.m.