- Volunteering for a committee
- Volunteering for special events (including set up, decorating, coordination, activity hosting, packing up)
- Volunteering for a program
- Tutoring and language education
- Social program assistance
- Fitness and sports lessons
- Assisting in classrooms
- Assisting with children and youth homework sessions
- Assisting with seniors programs (social and active)
Apply to become a Volunteer!
If you are at least 13 and would like to volunteer in the UNA Community, please fill out the registration form below. Once you are added to our database, you will receive future volunteering opportunities by email.