Parent and Tot Drop-In Instructor
Reporting to the Program Coordinator, you will be responsible for the supervision of one of Parent and Tot Drop-In program at Wesbrook Community Centre. Parent and Tot is one of the UNA’s most popular programs, allowing access to gym equipment and free-play to children up to 5 years of age.
- Supervise and interact with Parent and Tot Drop-In participants
- Set-up and take-down of gym equipment
- Run a circle time with interactive songs, stories, etc.
- Ensure safety policies are in place
- Instill passion for physical activity to children
- Loves working with children
- Experience working with children aged 0-5
- Can demonstrate excellent class management skills
- Must have a good work ethic (be reliable and punctual)
- Training in ECE, Education or other relevant field is preferred
- Experience teaching physical literacy and/or gymnastics is not required, but a huge asset
If you are interested in this position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.