The following is a notice from Campus and Community Planning.
The Global National Masters Cycling Championship is taking place on June 11.
- EVENT NAME: Global National Masters Cycling Championship
- DATE: Sunday, June 11, 2017
- TIME: 7:00am – 4:00pm
- LOCATION: West 16th Avenue & SW Marine Drive
- Start and finish at West 16th Avenue between Imperial Drive and Blanca Street
- 10.6km course with cyclists travelling counter clockwise around Wesbrook Place and Pacific Spirit Park
- Event parking will not be permitted in Wesbrook Place
- 400 participants; 400 spectators
Road Closure Details
- Limited access at Wesbrook Mall and SW Marine Drive. Floggers will accommodate turning movements across the closed lane when there are gaps between cyclists. Expect some delays
- SW Marine Drive OPEN – two-way traffic is accommodated in southbound lanes
- West 16th Avenue eastbound lanes CLOSED from SW Marine Drive to Blanca
- West 16th Avenue westbound lanes OPEN from Blanca to SW Marine Drive
- Access across West 16th Avenue at Wesbrook Mall or East Mall will be provided via gaps in cyclists, expect delays
- Binning Road to West 16th Avenue CLOSED
For more details on road closures throughout Vancouver please follow this link.
Did this page provide you with the information you needed? If not, please provide your feedback to help us make it better.