Map 1 – Map of On-street Parking Management Change in Hawthorn (Indicated by Red Arrows)
On May 15, 2017, UBC Parking Services will assume on-street parking invigilation and parking enforcement in the following locations.
- East Mall between Thunderbird Boulevard to Eagles Drive.
- Thunderbird Boulevard between East Mall and Eagles Drive
- Thunderbird Boulevard between Larkin Drive and West Mall.
Affected locations, shown on the map above, will be designated as “Reserved 24 Hours for UNA Hawthorn Resident Decals and Visitor Permits”.
How will this affect you and your visitors?
- Vehicles without a valid UNA parking decal or visitor permit will no longer be allowed to park for free in the evening from 6PM to 8AM in all affected locations.
- Your vehicle must display a valid UNA Hawthorn Parking Decal in order to park in all affected locations.
- Your visitor’s vehicle must display a valid UNA Hawthorn Visitor Parking Permit in order to park in all affected locations.
- There is no change to valid UNA Hawthorn Parking Permit or valid UNA Hawthorn Visiting Parking Permit holders.
Did this page provide you with the information you needed? If not, please provide your feedback to help us make it better.