Please note the following event will be taking place on March 10, 2018. This may affect traffic in the campus community.
UBC REC Triathlon/Duathlon
Date Saturday, March 10th, 2018
Time: 7:00am to 3:30pm
Setup: March 9th from 10:00am – 7:30 pm
Takedown: March 10 15:30pm – 7:30 pm
Location University Blvd, Main Mall, Stadium Road, around Thunderbird Stadium, Marine Drive, East Mall, West 16th Avenue
- On street Parking on East Mall West Side between will be CLOSED from University Boulevard to West 16th Avenue on March 10.
o Residents are advised to relocate their on street vehicles to Eagles Drive before March 10.
o “No parking” signs will be setup ahead of the event to notify our residents.
- Stadium Road will be CLOSED from East Mall to West Mall. Access to Hospice will be provided at all times from West Mall
- East Mall will be CLOSED from University Boulevard to West 16thAvenue
- Thunderbird Boulevard open with controlled crossings at Main Mall and East Mall between gaps in participants
- West 16th Avenue will be CLOSED westbound only from Wesbrook Mall to SW Marine Drive
- SW Marine Drive will be CLOSED northbound only from West 16thAvenue to Stadium Road
- Agronomy Road will be CLOSED from East Mall to Main Mall
- Access to Botanical Garden via Stadium Road gaps in cyclists
For more event information please visit this Link.
Please let us know if this page provided you with the information you needed, or if you have some suggestions that could help make it better.