Why volunteer? Volunteering is an important part of Community life. It is a good way to meet new people, learn new skills, and gain some work experience.
Volunteer opportunities at Wesbrook Community Centre, The Old Barn Community Centre, and the UNA can include:
- Volunteering for a committee
- Volunteering for special events (including set up, decorating, coordination, activity hosting, packing up)
- Volunteering for a program
– Tutoring and language education
– Social program assistance
– Fitness and sports lessons
– Assisting in classrooms
– Assisting with children and youth homework sessions
– Assisting with seniors programs (social and active)
- Plus many more opportunities!
Volunteer with Us
If you are 13+ years and would like to volunteer for your Community, please fill out the registration form below. You will be added to our database, and then receive any future volunteering opportunities. If you have any questions, please contact our Youth Program and Volunteer Coordinator, Taylor Scott