The Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the University Neighbourhoods Association (UNA) will be held on Thursday, November 1, 2018 at 7:00 p.m. at the Wesbrook Community Centre (3335 Webber Lane). The AGM will include a presentation of the Audited Financial Statements, and separate reports from the Chair, Treasurer, and Executive Director. Additionally, there will be a question and answer period, and election results for appointed directors will be announced if available. The AGM has been announced through our UNA Newsletter and also sent out through mail distribution as an AGM Notice Document.
A. Annual General Meeting Items
- Review of Meeting Procedure
- Motion to Adopt the Agenda
- Motion to Accept the January, 2018 AGM Minutes
- Items arising from the Minutes
- Chair’s Annual Report
- Questions & Answer Period
- Treasurer’s Report, Richard Alexander
- Presentation of Audited Financial Statements for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2017
- Question & Answer Period
- Motion to Appoint the Auditor for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2018
- Executive Director’s Report
B. Question & Answer Period
C. Election Results and Recording of Appointed Directors (if available)
D. Motion to Adjourn
The UNA holds elections to choose UNA Board Members for any seats that are up for re-election in the given year.
This year there are five candidates running for three Director positions. The elections are held on the same day and time as the AGM.
Find out more about the candidates and the process on the elections page.