Wesbrook Community Centre offers drop in for all sports activities as well as yoga and fitness. Drop-in schedules posted below include open gym times and regular sessions of spin, yoga, pilates, zumba and more. Refer to our schedule below for more information.
Please note – when attending a drop-in session, visit the front desk at the Wesbrook Community Centre to sign-in and register.
WCC Open Gym Schedule | September 18 – 24, 2023
Open Gym Procedures:
- Open gym is for all sports. Nets and sport equipment will NOT be set up.
- The max capacity is 25 people, on a first come, first serve basis.
- The open gym schedule varies every week. Please check myuna.ca/drop-in for updates.
- Drop-in fee: $3/person (13 and older).
- Drop-in fee must be paid and the waiver signed prior to entry into the gymnasium.
- Debit and credit card payment only.
- Children 12 and under are free to drop-in but must be accompanied by an adult 18+ at all times. Every adult in the gym will be charged with the fee, regardless of them playing or not.
- Please note – The open gym schedule is subject to change without notice.