Code of Conduct
Our goal is to provide a safe, welcoming and respectful environment for our community members, staff and volunteers. All members and participants are expected to:
- Treat each other with respect, courtesy, fairness and equality
- Respect everyone regardless of diversity or ability
- Use the facility and equipment in a safe and appropriate way
Registration, Fees and Resident Discount
- Registration is required for most classes.
- Registration is on a first come, first served basis.
- Individuals living in the UNA neighbourhoods are eligible to receive a Resident Discount on most programs.
- UBC staff/student/faculty (including their children) and UTown@UBC Community Service Card Holders are also eligible to receive a Resident Discount.
- We encourage everyone to register early to avoid programs being cancelled due to insufficient registration.
- A late pick-up fee of $10 for every 5 minutes following the end of the camp or program time may be charged.
- Drop-in classes: Drop-in fees must be paid before each class and the receipt must be provided to the instructor.