UNA Board of Directors Meeting
October 18 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
An event every month that begins at 5:30 pm on day Third of the month, repeating until November 30, 2022
One event on December 13, 2022 at 5:30 pm
Please Note: The May 17 meeting will be held in person at the Wesbrook Community Centre.
Board Meeting Information
Subject to mitigating factors, UNA Board of Directors meetings are held on the third Tuesday of each month at the Wesbrook Community Centre. During the pandemic, the following COVID-19 safety precautions will be observed during in-person meetings (subject to any changes in Provincial Health Orders or UNA policy):
- Proof of vaccination is not required as Board meetings are classified under essential services.
- Board and staff are considered workers while seated at the Board and staff tables, and will not be required to wear masks while seated at their respective tables. Board and staff will be seated separately and socially distanced from the attending public.
- Masks will be required for non-Board/staff attending the meeting.
- If there are any delegations, they will be able to remove their masks while speaking at the podium.
Materials for the meetings are published on the website:
- Meeting Package: Provided before each open Board meeting
- Meeting Minutes: Approved by the Board at the following Board meeting
Residents are invited to attend all open sessions. If a delegation wishes to address the Board, advance notice to the Chief Administrative Officer prior to the meeting is required. Delegations are to be heard in the order in which they notify the CAO of their intention to make a presentation to the Board, unless the Board decides otherwise.