Various road repair works have been scheduled by the UNA on March 28, 2023. Please refer to the information below for further details.
Wesbrook Mall Near Gray Ave
- Please expect a temporary lane closure on Wesbrook Mall north and southbound on March 28.
- On street parking along Wesbrook Mall will be temporary affected during repair project. Residents are advised to avoid leaving their vehicles at an on street parking space immediately next to a road repair zone at Wesbrook Mall.
Iona Drive East
- Please expect a temporary road closure on Iona Drive, between Axis Building and Coast Building. Onsite crew will perform road repair work between Axis Building Driveway and Coast Building Loading Area.
- Traffic management team will be onsite to redirect traffic to Axis Building and Allard Hall through Chancellor Mews. Please note Iona loading zones will be affected for the duration of project.
- Access to and from Axis Building will be maintain by onsite traffic management team. Vehicle access for Axis Building will be maintained through Chancellor Mews for the duration of the project.
- Project duration is expected to be around 4 hours.
Iona Drive West
- Please expect a temporary road closure on Iona Drive east bound to Wesbrook Mall, traffic management team will be onsite to redirect traffic through Theology Mall.
- Vehicle access to Iona Drive East of St Mark’s collage will detour through Theology Mall.
- Please expect a temporary lane closure on Larkin Drive westbound to West Mall, traffic management team will be onsite to redirect traffic through Theology Mall.