The UNA has been reviewing its COVID-19 restrictions in order to align them with BC’s Restart Plan. Since moving into Step 2 of the Restart Plan, here are some of the things to note at our facilities and recreational programming:
- The following are now mask-optional activities:
- Dance, music, martial arts programs for children ages 12 and under
- Adult sports played in the indoor court
- Adult sport bookings are now available for groups of four people starting June 21.
- The Wesbrook Fitness Centre now opens earlier to accommodate more appointments. Please see the new hours below:
- Monday to Friday: 7 a.m.-8:30 p.m.
- Weekends: 8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
- Holidays: 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- General front desk services remain at the same level.
- Controlled use of the Wesbrook Community Centre washrooms remains in effect.
- The UNA’s COVID-19 Safety Plan will be updated according to new guidelines that WorkSafe BC will release next week.
We will continue to share updates as we receive further guidelines from the Provincial Health Office, WorkSafe BC and BC Recreational Parks Association.