UNA Board Meeting
January 19, 2021 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Please note: The meeting on December 21, 2021 will be held online via Microsoft Teams.
Join Online Meeting
Subject to mitigating factors, UNA Board of Directors meetings are held on the third Tuesday of each month at the Wesbrook Community Centre. During the pandemic, the following COVID-19 safety precautions will be observed during in-person meetings (subject to any changes in Provincial Health Orders or UNA policy):
- Proof of vaccination is not required as Board meetings are classified under essential services.
- Board and staff are considered workers while seated at the Board and staff tables, and will not be required to wear masks while seated at their respective tables. Board and staff will be seated separately and socially distanced from the attending public.
- Masks will be required for non-Board/staff attending the meeting.
- If there are any delegations, they will be able to remove their masks while speaking at the podium.
Materials for the meetings are published on the website:
- Meeting Package: Provided before each open Board meeting
- Meeting Minutes: Approved by the Board at the following Board meeting
Residents are invited to attend all open sessions. If a delegation wishes to address the Board, advance notice to the Chief Administrative Officer prior to the meeting is required. Delegations are to be heard in the order in which they notify the CAO of their intention to make a presentation to the Board, unless the Board decides otherwise.